10. BreatheThis is for :icon100themeschallenge:, Version 2, Part 10: Breathe. I don't own The Legend of Zelda nor its characters. That's all for Nintendo. Yet, this poem's mine. And as before, it's Dark x Link. Took a while before I came up something worthy enough for this. Sadly, no rhyming this time. =/ Anyways, enjoy!10. Breathe by AkuDemyfan
Such a short word but with so much of strength
I’ve screamed, I've begged, I've prayed and I've stated it out
So many times with so many situations
And once again I say it to you:
I’ve laughed and grinned
I’ve shook my head as I hit you in the back
Was it the words or the food you were cho
Sweet Dreams, LinkSo, part of my "100 uploads of year 2017". Only 92 left.Sweet Dreams, Link by AkuDemyfan
This story was inspired by: Sweet Dreams Link which is done by carrie-j. The characters belong to Nintendo, the situation to carrie-j and the story to me. Enjoy!
Link had fallen asleep in the forest. Even though it was very warm day, Link still held the white undershirt and chainmail out of habit. Though, he had changed the long sleeved one into short sleeved. He had taken his sword, scabbard and shield off even though he had left the belt on. Though, the belt felt very loose without the weight but he didn’t care. The day was hot and he had needed the rest. The good thing, though, was that Dark wasn’t far from him.
The dark Hylian had been bit wiser as he had left the undershirt and chainmail off. He too had taken the weapons off but left the loose belt on. The dark Hylian didn’t leav
Paper cutThis is something very short and cute. I first thought of trying to put another short story with this to lengthen things but can't come up with anything worthy enough. And as always, I only own the story but not the characters. They belong to Nintendo. Anyways, enjoy!Paper cut by AkuDemyfan
Dark was tad startled and he swiftly turned his gaze into his love. “Link? Are you alright?” He inquired while watching the golden haired warrior with slight concern.
Link simply nodded while sucking his finger. He bit sighed as he took it out of his mouth to inspect the small cut. “Just a paper cut.” The cerulean eyed male told.
“Can I see?” Dark asked while putting the book down and crawling over to the Hero. Link was just going to tell it was no big deal when his gaze fell into the cute puppy-dog-eyes the dark Hylian was sporting. The green clad Hylian sighed a bit but smiled fondly and gave his hurt hand to his love.
Dark took the offere
100 stories in the year of 2017Yep, the title is telling the truth. I am going to do my best to get 100 stories / poems / chapters up durings this year. Let's hope I will manage with this for real. But, to start things off, I shall put down few guidelines to explain how things will work out. Also, I will have numbers 1 to 100 listed and after each number will come a link to a story / poem / chapter. On this way everyone can go check things off. So, let's start!100 stories in the year of 2017 by AkuDemyfan
- Each one shot, poem and chapter of a story will be counted as one of the hundred stories.
- Not everything will be of The Legend of Zelda.
- Not everything will be of my CaH Saga.
- I will inform if it's part of LoZ or CaH.
- Some of the stories / chapters will be down at Fanfiction.net page.
- 48 weeks out of 52 will have two uploads a week. On thouse missing 4 weeks will be only one upload a week. Otherwise it won't be 100 after all.
- Each of the upload will have a marking of x of 100 w